Project activities are grouped into six components, such as
- administrative and financial management,
- internal and external communication of the project,
- the study of local contexts, of farming systems, and feeding sheep breed,
- the applied research on dairy production traditional and the definition of a specification of cheeses to IP,
- the organisation of training and interactive workshops,
- networking, adaptation of an experimental marketing plan through the analysis of the market and a preliminary study on the prototype of the cheese packaging, on consumers and the operators of the sector of reference.